· Continued with installation of catch basins and inlets
· Continued with storm sewer service installations.
· Completed storm sewer main line installation at intersection of Heatherfield and Beech Drive.
Work Anticipated This Week:
· Complete storm sewer catch basin and inlet installations
· Complete storm sewer service installations.
· Removal and abandonment of existing water main facilities and storm sewer piping
· Removal of existing concrete curb & gutter
· Removal of existing driveways, all driveways will have aggregate installed after they are removed to restore access
· Layout/staking for roadway improvements.
· General site clean-up
The underground utility improvements are nearly completed and should be completed by the middle of this week. Once the underground construction is completed, the project will be transitioning to the roadway improvements phase of construction. The roadway excavation will begin this week with the removal of existing concrete curb & gutter and driveways.
The week of July 24th the roadway excavation will continue with removal of the existing asphalt pavement. We are anticipating the concrete curb & gutter installation will begin the week of August 31st. During this time, residents will not have access to their driveways. The current schedule indicates residents will be without driveway access from August 31st to September 10th to allow for concrete curb & gutter and asphalt paving operations. Residents will be notified regarding exact dates and parking options as the schedule is confirmed.
We understand there are significant inconveniences associated with the roadway reconstruction process and restrictions to driveways. Please be ensure everything possible is being done to limit the amount of time driveway access is restricted. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding during these construction operations.