· Completed storm sewer catch basin and inlet installations
· Completed storm sewer service installations
· Removed and abandoned existing water main facilities
· Removed and abandoned existing storm sewer piping and structures.
· Removed existing concrete curb & gutter
· Removed existing driveways
· Layout / staking for roadway improvements
· All underground utility construction is completed.
Work Anticipated This Week:
· Removal and replacement of storm sewer manhole at Ferndale and Sherwood
· Roadway excavation and aggregate base course installation along Heatherfield Lane.
This week the roadway excavation will begin along Heatherfield Lane. During this process, access to your driveways may be restricted during working hours, but will be restored each evening. The contractor will knock on your door to have you move any vehicles out of your driveway or garage prior to restricting your access.
The week of August 31st will have the greatest inconvenience regarding driveway access. Based on the current schedule, starting Monday, August 31st at 7:00 AM through Thursday, September 10th, driveway access will be restricted due to concrete curb & gutter installation and asphalt paving. We understand these driveway restrictions will be in affect over the Labor Day Weekend and everything possible will be done to reduce the amount of time you are out of your driveway. Additional notification, including parking instructions, will be provided in the near future.
The Village has also been in contact with the school district regarding parking regulations, parking needs, and traffic flow due to the construction operations coinciding with the start of the school year.
Thank you again for all your patience and understanding during these construction operations.